Handjobs are great. They offer great scope for creativity and are one of the easiest things to learn in the repertoire of sexual techniques. The old up and down technique with one hand is not always the best way to bring your partner to orgasm.
Using both hands offers much greater scope. Here are some tricks.
• Place both hands around his penis, one of top of the other and move together up and down.
• Use the above technique, but twist your hands as you move up and down. You can twist both hands in the same direction or in opposite directions.
• Lace your fingers together and run your hands up and down his penis moving left and right. If you leave your thumbs free, use them to stimulate his frenulum as you move up the shaft.
• Here’s one I got from Tracey Cox – she calls this “Making Fire”. Place your palms on either side of his penis and rub back and forth as well as up and down as if you were trying to make fire with a stick.
• Grasp the head of the penis and slide your hand down. As this hand reaches the bottom, repeat this with action your other hand. You can also use this technique to slide down to just below the head and alternate hands for several rapid strokes.
• The above technique works well the other way around too. Start at the bottom of the penis and slide up, alternating your hands.
• Make two “O’s” with your thumbs and index fingers. Use one to stimulate the base of the penis and the other on the head.
Keep a decent lubricant within easy reach. A handjob without lubrication – either your own or store bought – is twice as much work for you and half as much pleasure for him.