I’ve always been slightly terrified of IUDs although I know that’s really foolish. Many of my friends swear by them, and they do have the benefit of being free of hormones – which can be a good thing. The first pill I ever tried messed gave me mood swings and killed my libido entirely. This obviously made it very effective and it is a testament to the wonder of love that my poor boyfriend didn’t dump me. His formerly even-tempered horny girlfriend turned into a tear-soaked frigid harridan. Luckily a change to a different brand made all the difference.
I’d be curious to hear from anyone that has switched to an implant or IUD. Was this a good choice? Any issues? Speak up!
It’s not surprising that different people are turned on by different things. Using search data from a number of adult streaming sites, Porn MD has found we tend to prefer people who are share our nationality – Russians prefer Russian porn, the Brits like British porn and so forth. Which is odd… But perhaps there is always the hope that you’ll spot someone you know.
More surprising were preferences that were confined to a region or country. In Romania and Hungary “mom and son” porn is popular; Icelanders like “teenagers fucking”; and the Lebanese frequently search for “shit orgy”…
Hustler publisher Larry Flynt recently revealed that he is still sexually active at 70 years old thanks to a penile implant. “There’s a little reservoir in the bottom part of your stomach, and you trigger it with a button inside your testicles that doesn’t show. Nothing shows,” Flynt explained. Penile implants have become increasingly popular in the last few years. Drugs like Viagra can be of no use to men who have suffered chronic diseases or nerve damage.
Just recently a California addiction centre claimed that ladies were ruining their relationships because of constant self-love. The centre, of course, claims to cure this masturbation ‘addiction’. Unless you are spending hours every day indulging yourself, this is unlikely. In fact, masturbation is good for you. Here’s why:
• Masturbation helps prevent cervical infections and relieves urinary tract infections by flushing out bad bacteria.
• The more orgasms a woman has, whether solo or à deux, the less chance she has of developing heart disease and type-2 diabetes.
• Masturbation relieves depression and stress by boosting dopamine and epinephrine.
• It’s good exercise for your pelvic floor, preventing incontinence and prolapse. Eek!
• Orgasm helps you relax, oxytocin and endorphins are released, which helps you sleep.
Chicago is set to introduce a new sex education programme for all schools, including pre-schools. The policy from the Chicago Board of Education makes it mandatory that sex education be given in all grades. The youngest children will learn about anatomy, reproduction, healthy relationships and personal safety. For the first time in Chicago, sex education will also cover sexual orientation and gender identity. It is hoped this will increase awareness, promote tolerance and prevent bullying, said the school board.
Isn’t nature wonderful? Scientists have discovered an organ in the mouth of bowhead whales that works pretty much like a penis. The organ has been named the Corpus Cavernosum Maxillaris, which doesn’t exactly trip off the tongue. And at around twelve feet long, it should make even the most generously endowed porn stars feel inadequate.
Oh good Lord, what is this – the third century?
A woman in San Diego is suing her former
employers claiming she was fired for engaging
in premarital sex and becoming pregnant.
Teri James accuses her employer, San Diego
Christian College, of “discrimination on account
of gender, pregnancy and marital status.” Read more…
Ha, if you thought unplanned pregnancies and STIs were all you had to worry about when having sex, think again. Sex-related injuries are pretty common – most frequently bumps, sprains and pulled muscles. However there are some odd ones to watch out for:
• Eye problems: some orgasm can be so intense they cause the blood
vessels in your eyes to rupture. Eek!
• Condom consumption: it is not that unusual for a woman to
accidentally swallow a condom when giving an enthusiastic blow job.
• Glass is dangerous: drinking while having sex is common as is breaking glasses! People in the throes of passion don’t necessarily clean up all the shards, leading to painful injuries. Ouch!
• Heart attack: the Journal Of The American Medical Association found that the risk of a heart attack triples in the hours after sex.
• Cat attack: it might be jealousy, but your feline friend is a sex hazard. Better off keeping them out of the room!
• Blood clots: it’s rare, but a very enthusiastic love bite can cause a blood clot, with serious health repercussions.